Saturday, June 9, 2007

Introducing Alex

Alex likes to ride horses.  And play softball.  And she's a really lovely, tall blonde gal.  Aaaaaaand she's got a healthy sense of humor.  Once I sent her a comment with a picture of a Barbie doll riding a horse, and she thought it was funny.  For the company newsletter, she and Dixie (the office hotties) interviewed our CEO.  While sitting on his lap.  Priceless.

Alex always makes me feel special when I run into her.  Even though she doesn't work at the office anymore, I still occasionally run into her because she is friends with a girl who lives in my building.  She is usually accompanied by her also-lovely boyfriend.  Their future children will be somewhere in between exquisite and stunning.  I hope they have the same sweet personalities as their parents.  I love planning people's future's for them. 

Their children's names shall be Quinn and Chadworth. 


No comments: