Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Introducing Michele


Michele has got MoJoe.  Well, I suppose MoJoe has Michele.  She is the assistant to my mom's real estate team (Mo and Joe, get it?), and they are lucky to have her. 

Although Michele and I have spent all of 15 minutes in the same room together, I feel like we know a bunch about each other.  I know for that she loves Duran Duran and red hair.  Who doesn't love Simon LeBon and a nice henna?  Now, Michele's most important gift to the world was getting my mom more acquainted with MySpace...  Ok, maybe that's not her most significant contribution to life itself, but it sure made me happy.  Check out her pictures of the city in her profile.  Kinda makes me want to buy a house out there! 

I like her sense of humor and her smile.  You better know how to smile if you are going to survive with the mighty MoJoe.  Michele adds some zing to that alliance.  I like zing.

No comments: