Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Introducing Dani

This is a tough one.  In high school, we had a little group of friends who hung out at lunch, had parties, went to football games, etc.  Dani was a part of my group, but I really never got to know her well in high school.  Although she was quiet, I remember her laughing a bunch and being really intelligent--smarty.  I was used to being the oldest in my class, since I was born in December.  But I think Dani was born in August before me, which meant she got her driver's license first--lucky.  Also, the first time I ever saw a laptop was at her house.  It had one of those little buttons in the middle of the keyboard that acted as a mouse--fancy.  Anyway, after high school, we just lost touch.

This is why I love blogs.  And MySpace, for that matter.  I don't think Dani and I really had any meaningful conversations when we were arm's length from each other, but I know so much about her now.  And I am really proud of who she is.  Find your old acquaintances.  They probably have something to say.

No comments: