Thursday, September 7, 2006

Voodoo Pee-conomics Part Deux


I am not crazy. 

Many Chicagoans say thay can make it through the summer without air conditioning.  Call me spoiled, but we keep those little window units blowing constantly.  I also overuse my car A/C.  Hear me, all you window openers out there?  I'm not ashamed to admit it.  I am not an animal--I am a human being!!!  On my day off, midmorning, I sat at my computer, mindlessly surfing the web.  The A/C was off, for the first time in quite a long and hot Chicago summer.  Marky was at work, so the TV was off, as well.  I could hear the cicadas buzzing, I could hear the tap-tap-tap of my not-so-nimble fingers typing away.  I heard something else.  A rogue faucet?  Maybe a glass had shifted in our dish drainer?  Tinkle?  The sound was coming from the bathroom.  I gingerly walked to the door, grabbing my digital camera on the way.  Being sure to shut off the flash so as not to provoke a negative response...

The photo is a little Sasquatch-esque.  Believe it if you will.  The resolution is a little fuzzy.


Little Roger indeed taught himself. 

No comments: